Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oceans

Just went to see "Oceans". Wow! Disney has done it again. True, I am prejudiced. I love all things good and Disney. And, I do wish Uncle Walt was my real uncle. I remember Sunday nights watching whatever really cool program or movie the Disney people felt so inclined to share with us. Their nature shows were some of my favorites. Not surprising then that "Oceans" leaves us with even more. Wow-again! Absolutely gorgoreous. Some of the most beautiful and graceful creatures God ever created we would have never seen if not for this movie. Who else could make a landscape so breathtaking underwater as well as above water than God? He is a true artist.
Touched on too was the pollution issues. A sea lion swam aound a shopping cart and garbage not knowing what to make of these alien objects in his environment. However, Pierce Brosnan countered, the oceans go on. Something to really ponder. Some call it a hole in our ozone. Some talk about global warming. Others scoff. Yet, still here we are. And so is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment